Course: L2 – Basic Firearms Techniques
About The Course:
The Basic Firearms course was created to help students who’ve successfully completed the Introduction Course – gain extended knowledge on Carbine Weapon Systems. Although handguns present a better opportunity for concealment and mobility, Rifles will always be the superior weapon in a defense situation. This course will dig deeper into basics of what a carbine style rifle (M4/M16) is and allow you familiarize yourself with the mechanical operation and ultimately develop your comfort with the weapon. This course is conducted at our outdoor training location in Lozen, Sofia, Bulgaria. The price for the course includes training for one (1) student. Group packages are available as well as group courses hosted by our instructors. Additional equipment (armor and magazine pouches are not provided. Students are urged to bring their own gear – although it is NOT required)
To stay up to date with the upcoming course, please be sure to subscribe to our newsletter at the bottom right of our website.
Who this course is for:
- First Responders
- EU Residents and Foreigners (Non-EU Residents are subject to a clean criminal check from their home country – translated into English)
- Groups up to 4 students are allowed.
What you will learn:
- International Weapon Safety Rules.
- Anatomy of A Carbine.
- Biomechanics: Body Positioning and Stance.
- The Three Common Firing Positions
- Carbine Fundamentals: Trigger Control, Aiming, Accuracy, Consistency, and Reloading.
- 1 M4 Carbine (or similar) with 250 rounds of Ammunition
- 1 Glock 17 (or similar) with 250 rounds of Ammunition
- Private Range with Custom Targets
- 1 Firearms/Medical Instructor
- 8 Hours
Upon successful completion of this course, students will receive a certificate which proves their demonstrated capabilities on the weapon platform.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.