1 078,00 лв.
Level II Firearms
The Intermediate Firearms Training Course is tailored for those who have completed a basic firearms course and wish to advance their skills and understanding. This course provides a challenging yet supportive learning environment where participants will expand their knowledge under the tutelage of seasoned and certified instructors.
- Intermediate Firearms Safety: Building on the safety fundamentals from the basic course, participants will delve deeper into the nuances of firearm safety, including handling multiple firearms, dealing with malfunctions, and safe practices in different environments.
- Intermediate Shooting Techniques: Participants will be taught intermediate shooting techniques, such as rapid fire, shooting on the move, shooting from cover, and various positional shooting techniques.
- Holster Work: This section introduces the use of holsters, covering safe drawing and re-holstering techniques, and the different types of holsters and their uses.
- Scenario Training: Participants will engage in practical scenario-based training that simulates real-world situations, helping them apply their skills and make decisions under controlled stress conditions.
- Maintenance and Troubleshooting: This part of the course explores intermediate firearm maintenance and troubleshooting common issues, giving participants the knowledge to keep their firearms in peak condition.
- Range Time: The course features extensive time on the range, with participants practicing and refining their skills through a variety of shooting drills on custom designed targets.
Upon completion of this course, participants will have a deeper understanding of firearm handling, safety, and intermediate shooting techniques. They’ll be more confident and proficient in their shooting abilities and be able to maintain and troubleshoot their firearms effectively.
This is a 5 hour course, typically running from 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM, with a break for refreshments.
Please Note: This course requires pre-registration. Participants must meet certain eligibility requirements, including age restrictions, as mandated by local laws. Prior experience with firearms is necessary.